Liability Outcome Simulation Introduction
  • Introduction
  • Provide Information
  • Simulation Results

Time Required

About 5 Minutes


You may wish to have the following documents ready, to help you answer the questions Traffic Accident Report, GIA Report, Vehicle Damage Report

This is the Outcome Simulator for Liability (or Fault) in Motor Accidents.

If you answer questions about the accident, this tool will give you a possible outcome of your case in terms of fault (for example, the other party might be 100% at fault for the accident, you could be 100% at fault for the accident, or it can be shared fault where you are 30% at fault while the other party is 70% at fault).

Important Notices

Please read and acknowledge the below notices to proceed further.