Application of Policy
- By providing information to SAL you agree to the terms of this Policy in force at the material time.
- From time to time, SAL will update this Policy to ensure that this Policy is consistent with any changes in legal requirements. You are encouraged to periodically review this Policy to be informed of how SAL is protecting your information.
Types of Personal Information collected
- SAL will only collect, use or disclose personal information about an individual which it reasonably considers necessary for the purposes of its activities and/or operations.
- Personal information is any information that can identify an individual or information about an identifiable individual, such as an individual's address, telephone number, or transaction/activity in relation to SAL activities. SAL may collect identifying information, such as (but not limited to) the individual's name, address, telephone number, email address, NRIC/Passport number, nationality depending on SAL activity/service.
- This Policy does not apply to aggregated information which summarises statistical information about groups of members, and which does not include name, contact information, or any other information that would allow any particular individual to be identified.
How we collect your Personal Information?
- Information is collected from you when you apply, register for and/or access any of the services made available, whether by subscription or otherwise, on or via this website.
What is the information used for?
Information which you provide to us may be used for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you and to respond to your requests and queries;
- 2 to verify and process your personal particulars and payments;;
- for online security notifications and password recovery processes;
- to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- for user profile and statistical analysis;
- to send you information, notifications, updates and reports in relation to the requested services;
- for legal compliance purposes, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
- for any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
- SAL does not sell, rent or lease its member/user lists to third parties. SAL may share data with trusted partners in order to administer your activities/transactions, to help us perform statistical analysis, send you reports or notifications or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SAL, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- SAL keeps track of the web sites and pages our users visit, in order to determine what SAL services are the most popular.
- Information which you provide to us may be used for the following purposes:
Security of your Personal Information
- SAL protects your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. SAL stores the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. SAL will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission, except if required by law or a court order to do so.
Access, accuracy and correction of your Personal Information
- We rely on you to ensure that your profile and contact information is accurate. Please let us know of any changes to your personal information. You may update the accuracy or completeness of such information, and request that corrections be made to it. Please send all your enquiries, requests and notifications to [email protected]
Link to other Websites
- This website contains hyperlinks to other websites, the data protection and privacy practices of which may differ from those of SAL. SAL is not responsible for the content and privacy practices of such websites, and encourages you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.