How can we help you? (FAQ)
e.g. How to run a simulation?
1. How can I access MACO?
MACO is a free web-based service that is open to all members of public, without the need for any log-in. It can be accessed anywhere at anytime.
2. Is MACO free to use?
Yes, MACO is free to use.
3. How do I use the Outcome Simulator?
First, click on the Liability Simulator and answer a series of questions to find out who may be considered to be at fault for the accident. Next, the Quantum Simulator will allow you to answer a series of questions to find out possible damages that may be awarded for injuries caused by the accident.
4. What kinds of accidents and scenarios does the Outcome Simulator cover?
The Outcome Simulator covers only motor accident scenarios involving two parties. The Simulator also does not cover:
- Damages for damage to vehicle and other property (e.g. cost of repairs and loss of use of vehicle)
- Damages due to personal injury which are awarded for (i) loss of future earnings or earning capacity, (ii) medical expenses.
5. With MACO, do I need to inform my insurer if I am involved in an accident?
Parties must still abide by the Motor Claims Framework of the General Insurance Association. For more information on the framework, please visit their website at www.gia.org.sg.
6. With MACO, do I still need to engage a lawyer?
MACO is not designed to be a substitute for legal advice. In order to be properly apprised of your rights and/or liabilities, it is always best to consult a lawyer.
No matches were found… Try another Keyword